Here are seven ways to improve your home’s curb appeal.
Looking for a home? Click here.
Selling a home? Click here.
It’s very important to have great curb appeal when you’re in the process of selling your property. Buyers are going to start looking at your home immediately and assessing whether they like it or not as soon as they pull up to the driveway. Here are some tips to shore up your curb appeal:
1. Lawn and yard work. Make sure your lawn is mowed, edged, and any weeds are pulled. You want to make it look as nice and neat as possible.
2. Remove garbage or debris. Just as you would declutter the inside of your home, you may need to declutter your yard.
3. Pressure wash. Consider pressure washing your home’s exterior, patios, decks, driveway, and sidewalks. This is a great way to give your home a clean, well-maintained feel.
Flowers will add a pop of color to attract buyers.
4. Remove weeds and dead plants from your flower beds. If you have any shrubs that are overgrown, make sure those are trimmed as well. Adding a fresh layer of mulch will allow your flower beds to pop.
5. Trees. If you have any dead limbs or overhanging limbs, trim or remove those. It will open up the view and make your home look more appealing.
6. Add some flowers. Maybe a few pots on your front porch. It will add a pop of color that will attract buyers.
7. Front porch. Make sure your front door is clean, any light fixtures are clean, and maybe even consider a fresh coat of paint on that door.
If you have any questions for us about curb appeal or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via call, text, or email. We look forward to hearing from you.